Using a Voucher.
Products including courses at any time, day or night.
Instructions for Voucher Code use ...
Written instructions and guide ...
- Read the full tutorial guide provided below. Use this short-hand guide as a reminder.
- Select the course or publication to which you have a voucher code, follow the SHOP purchase until you come to entry point for the voucher code.
- Enter the voucher code, ensure the correct code is used. This will apply the relevant deduction of cost meaning the voucher code is fully applied.
- Continue through the process until you have the available download. The downloads will be listed after the step involving applying the code.
- Upon reaching the download ... click on each and save to your Documents folder or Download folder on your local machine. Fully Download.
- There is a limit to the number of attempts. Therefore, we advise you read the full tutorial provided below.
- Use the explanation tutorial to unzip any zipped folders, unless you know how to unzip files or folders for use.
- Once all folders are viewable as folders and not zipped, use the files within and enjoy.
Full Tutorial for Voucher or Coupon Code use
Please ensure you follow the instructions and download using the hyperlinks as directed - it will save any difficulties and time.
We test our systems on a regular basis but unable to have any oversight of your own internet service provision or your own hardware of software because every Windows PC or laptop can be different with individual application software purchased or received by the user as well as so many different Internet Providers. We have provided a guide tutorial to assist you as best we can. Enjoy the product and files downloaded.
Please read and follow the full voucher use and download instructions as provided.
It might be worthwhile installing software that might assist with downloads. Keep a note of any messages that appear on the screen.
Downloading of files is very much dependent upon your Internet Service Provider speeds and connection, we are unable to check this for you
FREE software downloads - click here for FREE software to assist you
Adobe Reader is a great piece of software for reading PDF type files that are common online
It is worth having a look at the FREE software because it can enhance your experience with our products and help your computer use an array of media file types for the future. The downloads include 7-zip for compression of files, media players and so much more.
The software is not just for use with our products but can be very useful for everyday computer use. Enjoy.
Adobe Flash Player fix
Titles can be accessed here - more available in our shop area by clicking here
These items can also be accessed through the home page or courses page for you to download.
Skills for Employment - improve employability
Assessing current employability skills and generating targets to improve.
Understanding employment requirements and creating a contemporary resume or curriculum vitae.
Reviewing skills, considering job advertisement specifics, adjusting application and preparing for interview.
Microsoft Excel Exercises including video training
Microsoft Excel book for learning and reinforcing knowledge through a series of exercises, similar to tried and tested course within the classroom or online delivery from college lecturer Mark Gillan.
Video tutorials, exercise files and learning material supplied on USB Flash Drive or Digital Download as required.
Video tutorials, exercise files, learning material and additional content available for printed book named "Excel Exercises" by Mark Gillan
Web Design Development with HTML and CSS
Learn Web Design and Development using the code ofHTML with CSS.
Learn the concepts of design, the principles and elements of design.
Embrace coding of web pages using HTML and CSS. Engage in exercises to build your very first page through to more exciting designs. Enjoy and understand coding, testing and having your website ready to upload. Learn by doing.
Microsoft Word Exercises including video training
Microsoft Word Book by Mark Gillan, college lecturer using tried and tested methods of learning direct from the classroom and online delivery.
The book offers exercises and all files required plus video tutorials will be supplied on a USB Flash Drive or Digital Download as required.
Video tutorials, exercise files, learning material and additional content available for printed book named "Word Exercises" by Mark Gillan